Handcuffed and naked, prisoner flees N.Y. hospital
By Sue Weibezahl, Staff writer
Copyright 2006 Post-Standard
All Rights Reserved
Rashon D. Delee ripped out an intravenous drip, monitors and a chest tube, threw his hospital gown in a deputy's face and then bolted from a bathroom, the Onondaga County sheriff said Monday.
The burglary suspect with a collapsed lung sprinted through Crouse Hospital Sunday afternoon - naked and handcuffed - as blood spurted from a gaping stab wound to his chest, Sheriff Kevin Walsh said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help