Handcuffed and naked, prisoner flees N.Y. hospital
By Sue Weibezahl, Staff writer
Copyright 2006 Post-Standard
All Rights Reserved
Rashon D. Delee ripped out an intravenous drip, monitors and a chest tube, threw his hospital gown in a deputy's face and then bolted from a bathroom, the Onondaga County sheriff said Monday.
The burglary suspect with a collapsed lung sprinted through Crouse Hospital Sunday afternoon - naked and handcuffed - as blood spurted from a gaping stab wound to his chest, Sheriff Kevin Walsh said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house