Slain Pa. officer's son wants killer executed
By Julie Shaw
Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — Slain Police Officer Lauretha Vaird's older son wishes a judge would hurry up and give his mother's convicted killer, Christopher Roney, the death penalty.
"Hurry up and lay him on the table," is how Michael Caesar, 30, put it.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Slain Pa. officer's son wants killer executed
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house