Homeless man guilty in '05 slaying of Calif. cop
Los Angeles Times
LOS ANGELES — A homeless man from Venice was convicted today in the killing of a Los Angeles International Airport police officer during a bizarre incident in 2005.
A jury convicted William Sadowski of four counts of homicide and carjacking. A sanity phase in the trial begins this afternoon.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Homeless man guilty in '05 slaying of Calif. cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms