Tenn. recruit charged after making sex tape with minor
There were 'no red flags' about the officer before this incident
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Memphis police recruit's penchant for homemade porn led to criminal charges after he videotaped an unknowing, underage victim, the police department said Wednesday.
Gregory Marshall, 26, was fired this week following an investigation that began Monday when a supervisor at the academy got a complaint about Marshall's X-rated activities.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help