NY parolee kills liquor-store clerk one year after release
The beloved Brooklyn liquor-store worker had turned his back on the world of hip-hop to become an Orthodox Jew
By John Doyle and Kirsten Fleming
The New York Post
NEW YORK — A violent parolee released from prison less than a year ago was arrested yesterday in the slaying of a beloved Brooklyn liquor-store clerk, who had turned his back on the world of hip-hop to become an Orthodox Jew.
Eion Klass, 33 - who had served 11 years for attempted murder - was picked up Tuesday for questioning in the slaying last week of Jamaican native Yoseph Robinson.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help