Man who led Wis. police on chase gets jail time
Suspect tried to elude police because he did not believe he had a valid driver's license, he said
By Jim Stevens
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
WAUKESHA, Wis. — An Okauchee man who led police on a highspeed chase, including a trip around gasoline pumps at a convenience store this summer, was ordered to spend 180 days in jail.
Matthew B. Brazelton, 36, of Okauchee entered guilty pleas to felony counts of attempting to flee an officer and fourth-offense drunken driving Dec. 7 and was subsequently sentenced by Waukesha County Circuit Court William J. Domina.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man who led Wis. police on chase gets jail time
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests