Video: Road rage prompts fistfight, gunfire, arrests
The suspect and his wife are facing several charges after firing a gun at the other person's vehicle following an altercation
By Jannette Pippin
NEWPORT, N.C. — A Lenoir County couple faces charges in Carteret County in connection to an alleged case of road rage that led to shots fired over the weekend.
The Carteret County Sheriff's Office issued warrants Monday afternoon charging Bradley Turner, 40, and Christy Turner, 30, of La Grange in the altercation that occurred Sunday afternoon in the Newport area.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops