Video: Road rage prompts fistfight, gunfire, arrests
The suspect and his wife are facing several charges after firing a gun at the other person's vehicle following an altercation
By Jannette Pippin
NEWPORT, N.C. — A Lenoir County couple faces charges in Carteret County in connection to an alleged case of road rage that led to shots fired over the weekend.
The Carteret County Sheriff's Office issued warrants Monday afternoon charging Bradley Turner, 40, and Christy Turner, 30, of La Grange in the altercation that occurred Sunday afternoon in the Newport area.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman