OJ Simpson caught hoarding cookies in prison
A corrections officer saw Simpson hiding something and found several oatmeal cookies
The Daily Mail
Nevada — Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? O.J. Simpson, apparently. The former gridiron great was recently caught pilfering the sweet treats from the cafeteria of his Nevada prison — something which is strictly forbidden.
According to a source, guards noticed the 66-year-old hiding something under his prison clothes as he walked back to his cell after lunch. When they quizzed him, he revealed a stash of more than a dozen oatmeal cookies, which were then seized.
The guard could have written up Simpson for the attempted cookie smuggle but he reportedly decided to let him off with a warning. The source said that while Simpson was embarrassed, eating his favorite foods is the only enjoyment he has left.
- Police Humor
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend