Okla. police searching for 4 escaped inmates
It appears the men opened a trap door above the jail showers and crawled outside
ANADARKO — Four inmates escaped from Caddo County jail Sunday, Caddo County Sheriff Gene Cain said.
The are: Dylan Ray Three Irons, 21; Prime Tounwin Brown, 23; Anthony James Mendonca, 24; and Triston Cheadle, 33.
Three of the inmates have been sentenced and were waiting to be taken into custody by the state Corrections Department. The fourth also had been sentenced but was awaiting trial on another charge.
Anadarko police were called about 2:40 a.m. Sunday about four men being seen outside the jail in orange jumpsuits. Jail officials conducted a head count and found that four inmates were missing, Cain said.
It appears the men opened a trap door above the jail showers and crawled to the pipe chase door which leads to outside the jail, Cain said.
Three Irons is an American Indian, 5 feet 2 inches tall and 162 pounds. Brown is an American Indian, 5 feet 10 inches tall and 155 pounds. Mendonca is an American Indian, 5 feet 8 inches tall and 190 pounds. Cheadle is black, 5 feet 9 inches tall and 230 pounds.
Anyone with information about any of the escapees should call 911 or the Caddo County sheriff's office at (405) 247-6666.
Copyright 2013 The Oklahoman
McClatchy-Tribune News Service
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter