FULL LIST OF Courtroom RESULTS
Judge calls parents 'idiots,' mom fights deputies in courtroom–
Rishawna Morrison spent 30 days in jail after yelling and fighting deputies at the end of a two-and-a-half day custody and child support hearing.
Judge punches public defender at hearing–
Judge John C. Murphy and assistant public defender Andrew Weinstock got involved in an aggravated exchange of words Monday when the confrontation got physical.
Val Van Brocklin: How to testify in the courtroom–
Dave Smith sits down with instructor, Val Van Brocklin, to discuss testifying effectively in the courtroom. Val has spent many years in the courtroom and understands the importance of effective communication by an honest cop. A winning attitude is critical to winning courtroom confrontations and helps an officer to appear unbiased, keeping the jury from questioning their credibility.
PoliceOne top 5
- 20 undeniable truths of law enforcement
- Video: Suspect pretending to be bystander opens fire on Ga. cop
- Fat loss made simple: 12 tips to becoming a leaner cop
- Pa. police ambush killer's strategy to avoid death: Blame dad
- Family of slain Mass. officer thanks Tom Brady for support