Perspectives: Mike Perez - Trends in Juvenile Crime
According to law enforcement experts, juvenile crime rates were at their peak 20 years ago and had significantly decreased by 1996. Now it seems that youth violence is on the rise again. In this PoliceOneTV Original interview, Law Enforcement Consultant and Trainer Mike Perez and Betsy Smith discuss these trends in violent juvenile crime.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman