Female cop resigns after hitting pedestrians with cruiser
Although it has been ruled that both the pedestrians and the officer were at fault for the incident, the officer has resigned. Local departments are considering changing laws about using laptops in cruisers as a result.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman