N.H. unveils new unit devoted to unsolved killings
By Ray Duckler
CONCORD, N.H. — For the first time in state history, law enforcement officials can focus full time on cases that, in some instances, have baffled investigators for decades.
A Cold Case Unit, approved by the Legislature and signed by Gov. John Lynch last July, was unveiled yesterday at a press conference that included family members of three murder victims.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court