N.H. unveils new unit devoted to unsolved killings
By Ray Duckler
CONCORD, N.H. — For the first time in state history, law enforcement officials can focus full time on cases that, in some instances, have baffled investigators for decades.
A Cold Case Unit, approved by the Legislature and signed by Gov. John Lynch last July, was unveiled yesterday at a press conference that included family members of three murder victims.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds