Mass. police take searches to the technology highway
Barre chief used Internet, MySpace to find missing girl
By Scott J. Croteau
Telegram & Gazette
WORCESTER, Mass. — While searching for a suspect or a missing person or investigating other types of cases, police continue to use tactics used since the beginning of law enforcement.
They hit the streets, knock on doors, track addresses and seek out informants.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms