FBI's 'Most Wanted' nabbing bad guys for 60 years
Authorities turn to social networking to help in search
By Dana DiFilippo
Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — The year was 1951, and chef Vernon Morley King was shucking oysters in the kitchen of a Germantown restaurant when his past caught up with him.
FBI agents approached so quietly that the 15 people savoring their supper in the dining room didn't know of the drama unfolding behind the kitchen door.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman