FULL LIST OF Dalton Topics
Ga. officers suspended for cursing at disorderly students–
Gurrieri, who started with the police department on Oct. 1, 2012, and Collins, a Dalton Police officer for seven years, were both suspended for two days without pay and required to complete 40 hours of service at local youth programs for cursing at the students.
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- New Orleans considers gun-spotting cameras