Ga. officers suspended for cursing at disorderly students
Gurrieri, who started with the police department on Oct. 1, 2012, and Collins, a Dalton Police officer for seven years, were both suspended for two days without pay and required to complete 40 hours of service at local youth programs for cursing at the students.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds