Reality Training: Franconia Officer Killed in a Traffic Stop
In 2007, Corporal Bruce McKay of the Franconia, New Hampshire Police Department was killed during a motor vehicle stop. Dave Smith examines the history between the suspect and the officer. Could this tragedy have been prevented?
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend