Dash cam captures deadly SC shooting
Dash cam footage out of South Carolina captures police conducting a traffic stop in August 2013 for a window tint violation. As one officer begins to conduct a pat-down of the suspects, one of the vehicle occupants attempts to escape. The running suspect shot at officers, and they were forced to open fire, killing him.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman