Defensive Tactic Drills
FULL LIST OF Defensive Tactic Drills Topics
How officers can integrate firearms and DT training–
In order to prevail, an officer needs the ability to quickly shift gears and apply the correct force option, particularly when facing danger in close quarters.
Escape from the Mounted Position–
In this video tactical tip, Fletch Fuller of ISR Matrix International alongside demonstration partner Ray Price, also of ISR Matrix International talks about how you can solve the problem of an attacker who has your trapped in a mounted position. Fuller says that one good technique to bump the attacker forward to get the assailant’s hands onto the ground well above your head. This stops the punches. Thereafter you can bridge to reverse the position.
Video: Using the brachial stun technique–
Brachial Stun Technique (Joe Ferrera)
Don Gulla, Founder of Arestling, demonstrates the SIRT Training Pistol in Defensive Tactic Drills–
Don Gulla, Founder of Arestling, demonstrates the SIRT Training Pistol in Defensive Tactic Drills
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms