FULL LIST OF Delirium RESULTS
Identifying and Dealing with Excited Delirium–
An expert in excited delirium talks about what to do when you get a call involving someone in the heightened state. First and foremost, get medical attention, he says.
Reality Training: Understanding excited delirium–
Excited Delirium is a medical problem but law enforcement is often called first due to the individiual's violent and irratic behavior. In this video, Dave Smith explains protocol when dealing with these types of calls.
Jerry Staton: Excited Delirium: Signs and Preparation–
Dave Smith and Jerry Staton discuss the signs and symptoms of excited delirium. Staton provides specific guidelines on what to expect, and the importance of working with multi-disciplines to manage the response.
PoliceOne top 5
- Mass. police end 'High Five Friday' at schools after complaints
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Texas cop shoots K-9 who attacked him during pursuit
- Woman shoots, kills Ind. cop's attacker
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back