Full list of Delirium results
Identifying and Dealing with Excited Delirium–
An expert in excited delirium talks about what to do when you get a call involving someone in the heightened state. First and foremost, get medical attention, he says.
Reality Training: Understanding excited delirium–
Excited Delirium is a medical problem but law enforcement is often called first due to the individiual's violent and irratic behavior. In this video, Dave Smith explains protocol when dealing with these types of calls.
Jerry Staton: Excited Delirium: Signs and Preparation–
Dave Smith and Jerry Staton discuss the signs and symptoms of excited delirium. Staton provides specific guidelines on what to expect, and the importance of working with multi-disciplines to manage the response.
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID(69)
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies(67)
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released(65)
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case(40)
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend(31)