FULL LIST OF Delirium RESULTS
Identifying and Dealing with Excited Delirium–
An expert in excited delirium talks about what to do when you get a call involving someone in the heightened state. First and foremost, get medical attention, he says.
Reality Training: Understanding excited delirium–
Excited Delirium is a medical problem but law enforcement is often called first due to the individiual's violent and irratic behavior. In this video, Dave Smith explains protocol when dealing with these types of calls.
Jerry Staton: Excited Delirium: Signs and Preparation–
Dave Smith and Jerry Staton discuss the signs and symptoms of excited delirium. Staton provides specific guidelines on what to expect, and the importance of working with multi-disciplines to manage the response.
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house