FULL LIST OF Draw Videos
Tactical Pocket Pistol Tips - Draw in Car–
Dave Spaulding is back with another Tactical Tips Series, this time focusing on pocket pistols. With the growing interest in small handguns across the country for personal protection, Dave and Ruger® felt it was important to educate the public on the skills needed to properly carry and shoot these firearms. So follow along as the 2010 Trainer of the Year breaks down the basics of the pocket pistol! In this episode Dave shows us ways to deploy our pistol from with in a motor vehicle.
Instinctive Point Shooting–
75 percent of gunfights occur at a distance of less than 20 feet. In this video, Ray DeCunto discusses 5 distinctive point shooting fundamentals: Grip, draw, trigger control, stance, and when to shoot.
PoliceOne top 5
- Mistrial declared in fatal SC OIS
- FBI agent arrested after firing gun at Mich. police
- 1 Ga. officer killed, 1 critical; shooter at large
- Video: Tenn. police lieutenant fatally shoots man charging at him
- Prosecutor drops charges in death of Detroit college officer