Narcotics raid leaves 2 N.C. deputies suspended
Copyright 2006 The Durham Herald Co.
Two more Durham County Sheriff's Office deputies have been suspended after a Friday evening narcotics raid on a North Roxboro Street nightclub that produced cocaine-trafficking and conspiracy charges against one of their colleagues.
Sheriff Worth Hill said deputies Brad King and Keith Dotson were ordered home from off-duty jobs Friday night and suspended as the investigation continued. One of them was working security at the club, La Zona, at 2825 N. Roxboro Road, when Friday's raid occurred.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Narcotics raid leaves 2 N.C. deputies suspended
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds