Search for Pa. fugitive yields well-armed meth-lab
By Patrick Lester
The Morning Call
Not only did police find escapee Jennifer T. Ginder Thursday morning, they also arrested two men -- cousins Edward B. Snyder, 30, and Mark D. Snyder, 37 -- and charged them with making and selling drugs out of the apartment at 1717 Firehouse Lane in Bridgeton Township, according to a complaint filed at district court in Nockamixon Township.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help