Okla. police seize 300 pounds of marijuana
By Joe Wertz, Staff Writer
Police seized 300 pounds of marijuana and arrested two women last week after separate traffic stops along Interstate 35 in north Oklahoma City, police records show.
About 8 p.m. Wednesday, officers pulled over a driver near the 11500 block of the N I-35 service road. Police searched the car and found 95 bundles of marijuana weighing about 217 pounds, records show.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Okla. police seize 300 pounds of marijuana
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests