Okla. police seize 300 pounds of marijuana
By Joe Wertz, Staff Writer
Police seized 300 pounds of marijuana and arrested two women last week after separate traffic stops along Interstate 35 in north Oklahoma City, police records show.
About 8 p.m. Wednesday, officers pulled over a driver near the 11500 block of the N I-35 service road. Police searched the car and found 95 bundles of marijuana weighing about 217 pounds, records show.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Okla. police seize 300 pounds of marijuana
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house