Gunfire erupts during Pa. drug buy; suspect held
By Paul Peirce
The shooting and a subsequent high-speed chase led to the arrest of James Paul Henderson, 37, of Greensburg RD3, who was identified by the office of New Kensington District Judge Frank Pallone.
Henderson was apprehended by state police three miles from the shooting in the village of Bovard only a few minutes after the 1 p.m. incident. No one was injured.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Gunfire erupts during Pa. drug buy; suspect held
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms