Ariz. Border Patrol seizes 6.5 tons of pot
By Brady McCombs
The Arizona Daily Star
The largest bust among the seizure of 13,000 pounds occurred Wednesday evening in a house at 1839 Portero Drive in Nogales, where Border Patrol agents found 5,355 pounds of marijuana, said Jesus Rod-riguez, spokesman for the Border Patrol's Tucson Sector.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ariz. Border Patrol seizes 6.5 tons of pot
- Border Patrol
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds