Pa. police seize more than 200 lbs. of cocaine
The Associated Press
Police pulled over a minivan in Uwchlan Township for an unspecified traffic violation on Friday morning. The driver of the minivan stepped out of the van at the request a Pennsylvania trooper, but then ran away, according to a statement from the Bowmansville state police barracks.
Police searched the minivan, which was reported stolen on Thursday, and found the drugs inside, authorities said.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman