Pa. police seize more than 200 lbs. of cocaine
The Associated Press
Police pulled over a minivan in Uwchlan Township for an unspecified traffic violation on Friday morning. The driver of the minivan stepped out of the van at the request a Pennsylvania trooper, but then ran away, according to a statement from the Bowmansville state police barracks.
Police searched the minivan, which was reported stolen on Thursday, and found the drugs inside, authorities said.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests