Wash. police seize $5 million in marijuana
The plants and processed marijuana, most of which is the highly-potent strain of BC Bud, were located after firefighters were called to a drug house for a reported medical problem, said King County sheriff's Sgt. John Urquhart. Investigators believe the drug houses are somehow tied to British Columbia.
Read the full story
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman