Criminals' vehicles get fresh start with NOPD
By Trymaine Lee, Staff writer
Copyright 2005 The Times-Picayune Publishing Company
The federal Drug Enforcement Administration has donated nearly $500,000 worth of unmarked vehicles to the New Orleans Police Department to help replace the 300 that the NOPD lost to Hurricane Katrina.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Criminals' vehicles get fresh start with NOPD
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help