N.J. police seize 88 lbs. of pot in raid
By Tom Haydon
A North Brunswick man is being sought by police after investigators raided his condominium and found 88 pounds of marijuana - worth more than $350,000 - stored in his bedroom walk-in closet, authorities said yesterday.
"This is one of the largest marijuana seizures in Middlesex County in recent memory," Middlesex County Prosecutor Bruce Kaplan said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.J. police seize 88 lbs. of pot in raid
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman