Police score $300,000 meth bust in Calif.
By Harry Harris
Inside Bay Area
Related Story: Record methamphetamine drug bust in Ga.: buried in backyard of suburban home
OAKLAND, Calif. — A man considered one of the city's major methamphetamine suppliers was arrested Wednesday morning after at least $300,000 worth of the drug was found inside and underneath his East Oakland house, police said.
Officers had to search underneath the house themselves because the dog that normally does it for them was bitten by a rattlesnake Tuesday and was out of action.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police score $300,000 meth bust in Calif.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court