Huge pot farm found inside upscale Calif. home
By Brian Day
San Gabriel Valley Tribune
Related Story: Pot growing moves to Calif. suburbs: Illegal marijuana growers turning hot real estate into hothouses
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. — More than 2,000 marijuana plants were confiscated from a house in an upscale Diamond Bar neighborhood Wednesday in what officials described as the largest indoor pot-growing operation they've ever seen.
Deputies from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit served a search warrant about 3 p.m. at a two-story, 3,000-square-foot home at 1512 Eldertree Drive, which was "100 percent devoted to marijauna growing," said sheriff's narcotics Lt. James Whitten.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Huge pot farm found inside upscale Calif. home
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy