Tex. home transformed into a 'grow house'
By Paige Hewitt and Lindsay Wise
The Houston Chronicle
HOUSTON, Tex. - A day after Houston narcotics agents hauled off nearly $4 million worth of marijuana plants from a Montrose-area house that had been transformed into an sophisticated "grow house," two men have been charged in the case.
Charged with felony possession are Tan Nguyen, 30, and Thien Nguyen, 35.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tex. home transformed into a 'grow house'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court