Drug suspect tries to run over Mass. officers
By Nicole Sequino
Berkshire Eagle Staff
PITTSFIELD, Mass. — A 25-year-old Pittsfield man was charged with assaulting four city police officers with his car Tuesday after they attempted to arrest him for selling cocaine.
Wesley S. Williamson, of Appleton Avenue, pleaded not guilty in Central Berkshire District Court on Wednesday to four counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and single counts of cocaine distribution, driving with a suspended license, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, resisting arrest and leaving the scene of property damage stemming from the incident.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Drug suspect tries to run over Mass. officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform