Random plate check leads to cocaine arrest in N.J.
Related: Turning a "routine" ticket into a big-time bust
BAYONNE, N.J. — A random search of license plate numbers in the parking lot of a Bayonne hotel led to a narcotics arrest Tuesday night, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help