Ill. police seize 400 kilos of cocaine
By Hal Dardick
The Chicago Tribune
WILL COUNTY, Ill. — A huge amount of cocaine disguised as marbled meat was seized Monday in Will County, sheriff's police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ill. police seize 400 kilos of cocaine
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house