U.S., Canadian police arrest 37, cut off rowboat drug route
By Paul Egan
The Detroit News
DETROIT — Drug and border officials from the United States and Canada said Tuesday they have shut down a drug route that used row boats to move large volumes of cocaine and marijuana into Michigan from St. Joseph Island, Ontario, south of Sault Ste. Marie.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house