DEA nabs major drug lord after intense manhunt
By Paul Duggan and Ernesto Londoño
Washington Post Staff Writers
WHEATON, Md. — The way U.S. and Mexican authorities describe 44-year-old Zhenli Ye Gon, he might have sprung from some pulp novelist's overheated imagination.
Chinese-born businessman Zhenli Ye Gon in interviewed in his lawyer's office in Queens, N.Y. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: DEA nabs major drug lord after intense manhunt
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help