Tex. police spot estimated 30,000 pot plants, a possible record
By Paul Meyer
The Dallas Morning News
DALLAS COUNTY, Tex. — A sprawling marijuana plantation with an estimated 30,000 plants near Mountain Creek Lake was discovered Wednesday in what may be one of the largest such finds in the southern U.S., Dallas police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic