Tex. police spot estimated 30,000 pot plants, a possible record
By Paul Meyer
The Dallas Morning News
DALLAS COUNTY, Tex. — A sprawling marijuana plantation with an estimated 30,000 plants near Mountain Creek Lake was discovered Wednesday in what may be one of the largest such finds in the southern U.S., Dallas police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court