Tex. police spot estimated 30,000 pot plants, a possible record
By Paul Meyer
The Dallas Morning News
DALLAS COUNTY, Tex. — A sprawling marijuana plantation with an estimated 30,000 plants near Mountain Creek Lake was discovered Wednesday in what may be one of the largest such finds in the southern U.S., Dallas police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house