Colo. police bring down 'huge' drug lab
By Bill Scanlon
The Rocky Mountain News
BOULDER, Colo. — Officers hit pay dirt when they raided a suspected Ecstasy lab in a home here Tuesday.
They found enough chemicals to make 50,000 to 80,000 tabs of Ecstasy with a street value of up to $3.2 million, said John Cohen, special agent for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
In the four years prior, officials in the area had seized about 2,500 tabs from wholesalers and dealers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Colo. police bring down 'huge' drug lab
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms