Dallas police seize heroin destined to be 'cheese'
By Tanya Eiserer
The Dallas Morning News
OAK CLIFF, Texas — From a west Oak Cliff apartment, a major heroin-peddling operation was supplying makers of "cheese" heroin, Dallas police said Thursday.
On Sept. 24, police seized almost four kilos of Mexican black tar heroin worth between $120,000 and $140,000 on the street in a raid of two apartment units at a complex in the 600 block of North Plymouth Road.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman