Dallas police seize heroin destined to be 'cheese'
By Tanya Eiserer
The Dallas Morning News
OAK CLIFF, Texas — From a west Oak Cliff apartment, a major heroin-peddling operation was supplying makers of "cheese" heroin, Dallas police said Thursday.
On Sept. 24, police seized almost four kilos of Mexican black tar heroin worth between $120,000 and $140,000 on the street in a raid of two apartment units at a complex in the 600 block of North Plymouth Road.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court