Pupillometers will help Wis. officers determine if people are high
LAWRENCE SUSSMAN, Staff
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Copyright 2006 Journal Sentinel Inc.
Germantown - The Germantown Police Department expects to be using hand-held instruments to measure the pupils of motorists suspected of driving while under the influence of drugs.
Germantown will be the first police department in Wisconsin to employ the devices.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court