Pupillometers will help Wis. officers determine if people are high
LAWRENCE SUSSMAN, Staff
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Copyright 2006 Journal Sentinel Inc.
Germantown - The Germantown Police Department expects to be using hand-held instruments to measure the pupils of motorists suspected of driving while under the influence of drugs.
Germantown will be the first police department in Wisconsin to employ the devices.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman