Tenn. officer run down by drug suspect
The Commercial Appeal
Copyright 2006 The Commercial Appeal, Inc.
A Memphis police officer was injured when he was run over and dragged by a suspect fleeing a drug bust Tuesday in North Memphis.
Shortly before 7 p.m., the officer and his partner approached a 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe in front of the Chelsea Express in the 2000 block of Chelsea near University, said police spokesman Sgt. Vince Higgins.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. officer run down by drug suspect
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police