International drug gangs target Hawaii
The Associated Press
HONOLULU — More than 100 mainland and international drug rings are operating in Hawaii, lured by the prospect of fat profits.
Between 2004 and 2006, law enforcement officials identified 172 multistate and international drug operations that were actively shipping large amounts of product into the state.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: International drug gangs target Hawaii
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house