Ohio troopers find more drugs wrapped as gifts
By Donna J. Miller
Dayton, Ohio — For the second time this month, Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers in Preble County seized marijuana packaged in Christmas wrapping paper.
Forty-five pounds of marijuana valued at $102,690 was confiscated during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 about 10:15 a.m. Tuesday, the patrol said in a news release. The packages were in suitcases in the trunk of a rented 2008 Dodge Stratus.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio troopers find more drugs wrapped as gifts
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court