Ohio troopers find more drugs wrapped as gifts
By Donna J. Miller
Dayton, Ohio — For the second time this month, Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers in Preble County seized marijuana packaged in Christmas wrapping paper.
Forty-five pounds of marijuana valued at $102,690 was confiscated during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 about 10:15 a.m. Tuesday, the patrol said in a news release. The packages were in suitcases in the trunk of a rented 2008 Dodge Stratus.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio troopers find more drugs wrapped as gifts
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house