Texas police nab suspect with 360 lbs of cocaine
Texas Department of Public Safety
KINNEY COUNTY, Texas — A Piedras Negras, Mexico resident was arraigned this morning in Del Rio on federal drug charges in connection with the seizure of 360 pounds of cocaine in Kinney County.
Photo courtesy Texas Department of Public Safety
DPS Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement troopers stopped the flatbed tractor trailer for a routine inspection Sunday afternoon on eastbound U.S. 90 about 18 miles west of Brackettville at the Kinney/Val Verde County line. Investigators believe the truck was traveling from the Del Rio area to either Houston or Dallas.
DPS Narcotics investigators are continuing the investigation.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds