Ohio police nab millions in cash, 1 ton of marijuana
By Alayna DeMartini
The Columbus Dispatch
LICKING COUNTY, Ohio — Inside the drywall of a Licking County home, federal investigators pulled out $3.2 million in cash. From a trailer parked in the driveway, they carried out 2,100 pounds of marijuana.
Donald Dailey was living in the Pataskala house until Tuesday, when he was arrested in what federal officials say is central Ohio's largest drug bust in recent memory.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house