Ill. police seize $4.5 million in coke
The Chicago Tribune
AURORA, Ill. — Authorities said they arrested five people and seized $4.5 million worth of cocaine in Aurora on Tuesday after a monthlong investigation involving several law-enforcement agencies.
Investigators confiscated 15 kilograms of cocaine, $50,000 in cash and two vehicles, authorities said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ill. police seize $4.5 million in coke
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house